Delete your facebook account
Hello Everyone, Today in this post I will show you how you can
Delete Facebook Account permanently with simple steps with or without PC:
But before showing you the tutorial I want you to know that this is no ordinary Facebook deactivation that you usually do with your Facebook account.
- You will not get back your FB account even you sign in with your e-mail id or phone number.
- You will lose all the images, videos and information that you uploaded or shared in your Facebook account.
- Your e-mail address will no longer be recognized as a registered e-mail.
- Your name will be automatically removed from your friends Facebook friend list.
First of all before deleting your account if you want to save a copy of your facebook account then:
- First, Click the downward arrow at the top right corner of your Facebook account.
- Second, Click “Settings”
- Third, Click on the link at the bottom of the main menu that says “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
If you don’t want to keep any of your facebook account data then just ignore the above steps and click here ‘https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account‘, click on “Delete my account”, then follow the steps to confirm.
It may take up to 10-15 days for Facebook to delete all of the things you’ve posted, like your photos, status updates or other data. But most importantly, never-ever re-login your account in those days or the process might fail.
If you don’t want to delete your account and just simply want to deactivate it then follow these steps:
- Open Facebook “Settings” [See the above steps]
- Click “General” in the left column
- Choose “Manage Account”,
- Click on “Deactivate Your Account” and type your password.
- I prefer choosing “This is temporary. I’ll be back.”
- Click “Deactivate”.
- Congratulation, You have done it. :p
Thanks for visiting.